Ending Date: March 30, 2020
Activity objects: All clients of Capstone open ECN Saber/STP account
How to Apply:sign up "Bonus" through "Capstone” within 5 working days after deposit.
1. Calculation of the trading volume: the required trading volume completed within two months (60 days) can apply for cash withdrawal.
2. The Promotion is applicable to all Capstone ECN Saber/STP clients. Irrespective of the number of trading accounts that a Client may run with Capstone, the Promotion is applicable for the one Account only.
3. Level A is Welcome benefit, only for new clients of Capstone.
4. In forex, one Standard Lot is 100,000 units of a particular currency. The Promotion is applicable only to Forex (Only positions that are opened for more than 3 minutes shall be eligible for this Promotion. silver and other products are not counted)
5. After completing the required trading volume, the client shall use the registered email account to send email to email@example.com within 1 month after the end of the activity to apply for the transfer of the credit fund to the trading benefit, which shall not be accepted after the deadline; After the backstage check, the credit will be transferred to the trading benefit within two working days.
6. If the client withdraw before finish required trading volume, he/she shall be deemed to have forfeited the activity qualification. Meanwhile the benefit will be deducted.
7. If the client's account balance is below zero and in negative territory, that is, only the benefit portion remains, the account trading will be stopped. The trading volume generated before then will be settled according to the terms of activity.
8. After the Promotion expires, if the client has not completed the required trading volume, the benefit will be deducted, and the client is requested to check the account funds in time. If the client's account balance is insufficient in such a case, resulting in the risk of a strong account or an explosive account, CAPSTONE shall not assume any relevant responsibilities.
9. Transfers between accounts are not considered as deposits for the purposes of this Promotion. If the client transfer between accounts during the activity period, it will be regarded as a withdrawal.
10. This Promotion shall not be shared with other activities of Capstone.
11. Any indication or suspicion of any form of misconduct (including but not limited to hedging, high-frequency trading, collective trading, multi-account operation with IP, scalping); Arbitrage (including but not limited to risk-free profit); Abuse (including but not limited to trading activities of the participants in the model, the model shows that participants want to gain economic benefits from dividend of credit transactions, and not too interested in market transactions and/or market risk), fraud, manipulation, and transaction bonus or any other form of cheating or fraud related cash-back arbitrage, the company will conform to the above situation of clients in the Capstone real trading account history deals bonus and/or any and all transactions and/or to cancel the profits or losses. In such case, Capstone reserves the right to close/suspend trading of such clients.
12. Capstone reserves the right to revise, suspend or terminate this Promotion and any relevant rules and provisions and the right of final interpretation at any time. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service of the official website of Capstone.