Ending Date: December 31, 2019
Activity objects: All Capstone ECN Blade Clients
How to Apply:
* Register an ecn blade account
* Choose the Bonus Level
* Make the deposit
* Contact online customer service
1. CAPSTONE clients can receive 10% Benefit (up to $1,000) based on the net deposit Level, which will be paid to the trading account in 2 installments. First 5% Benefit will be paid after registration. Another 5% will be paid upon completion of the required trading volume.
2. Net deposit shall be calculated from Nov 20th, 2019. The required trading volume shall be 20% of Benefit (i.e., 1 lot = $5). The trading volume shall be calculated from the deposit day and shall completed within two months (60 days).
3. In forex, one Standard Lot is 100,000 units of a particular currency. The Promotion is applicable only to Forex. Only positions that are opened for more than 5 minutes shall be eligible for this Promotion.
4. The fund shall not be lower than the deposit standard for the registered activities during the Promotion. If the account funds after withdrawal do not meet the deposit standard, the Benefit shall be cancelled in this case.
5. The Benefit shall be provided as a credit to the Client’s Capstone Trading Account. In the event that the Client has any negative balance on the Account and has only credit or not realized benefit, then all opened positions will be automatically stopped out. The available credit will be cancelled and the Promotion will be terminated.
6. After completing the corresponding number of lots, the client shall send an email to email@example.com to transfer the credit to Benefit within 1 month after the end of the Promotion, which shall not be accepted after the deadline. After Capstone’s rechecking, the credit will be transferred to Benefit within two working days.
7. In case if Client does not fulfil Minimum Number of Lots during the Promotion Period, all credit will be removed from the Trading account of the Client after the Cut-Off date. Under no circumstances shall Capstone be liable, for any consequences of the cancelation or termination of the credits.
8. Transfers between accounts are not considered as deposits for the purposes of this Promotion.
9. The Promotion is only applicable to ECN Blade account. Irrespective of the number of trading accounts that a Client may run with Capstone, the Promotion is applicable for the one Account only.
10. This Promotion shall not be shared with other activities of Capstone.
11. Any indication or suspicion of any form of misconduct (including but not limited to hedging, high-frequency trading, collective trading, multi-account operation with IP, scalping); Arbitrage (including but not limited to risk-free profit); Abuse (including but not limited to trading activities of the participants in the model, the model shows that participants want to gain economic benefits from dividend of credit transactions, and not too interested in market transactions and/or market risk), fraud, manipulation, and transaction bonus or any other form of cheating or fraud related cash-back arbitrage, the company will conform to the above situation of clients in the Capstone real trading account history deals bonus and/or any and all transactions and/or to cancel the profits or losses. In such case, Capstone reserves the right to close/suspend trading of such clients.
12. Capstone reserves the right to revise, suspend or terminate this Promotion and any relevant rules and provisions and the right of final interpretation at any time. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service of the official website of Capstone.