Fx trading News: UK consumer confidence rises to the highest level since 2009!
2020-02-19 10:36 from：CAPSTONE author：Jack
Capstone Forex Trading News: A survey released by British information provider IHS Markit on the 17th showed that consumer confidence in the UK has reached its highest level since 2009.
The survey shows that the optimism of British people on household financial conditions has risen from 44.6 in January to 47.6 in February, the highest recorded value since the financial crisis in 2009, indicating that optimism is increasing.
In addition, the future household financial index, which measures changes in financial health expectations over the next 12 months, rose from 49.6 to 52.7, exceeding the January 2015 peak.
The market believes that improvements in the survey data may pave the way for increased consumer spending. Earlier, the troubled British retail industry had its hardest year.
HayIHS Markit economist Joe Hayes said polls showed optimism about Britain's recent economic prospects. "So far, post-election survey data show that after roughly flat 2019, the possibility of GDP growth in the first quarter is quite high," he said.
Why Choose Capstone Online CFD Trading?
* EURUSD Avg spread of 0.1 pips is the best in the world
* Starting Deposit $100
* Leverage up to 1:400
* Transfer your funds securely with 0% Commission
* Average execution speeds of under 45ms*
* Our diverse and proprietary liquidity mix keeps spreads tight 24/5
- Prev：Fx trading Review: The U.S. dollar index rushed through the hundred-thousand gold rage to break through the sixteenth mark. Today, the Fed's activities are gathered together to guard against disk changes!
- Next：Fx trading News: Minutes of the RBA's February monetary policy meeting: reexamined the possibility of further rate cuts!